1. Short-circuit the two electrodes inside and outside the electrolytic electrode socket, and the display screen will count quickly.
2. Short-circuit the two electrodes inside and outside the measuring electrode socket. The status of the display shows iodine, and the number stops counting.
3. Press the start button on the main unit and the display number is cleared. The buzzer will sound after about one minute. The display prompts: Please connect the measuring electrode.
The above three conditions are met, indicating that the host is working properly.
two. Cleaning, Drying, and Assembly of the Titration Cell 1. Before use, open all the glass ports of the titration cell. The titration cell, drying tube, sealing plug, and stirrer can be cleaned with water, methanol, or acetone. The cathode chamber and the measurement cell are either methanol or acetone. Clean, but do not wash to the electrode lead. (Note that the cathode chamber and measuring electrode must never be washed with water, as this would cause measurement errors.) After cleaning, dry it in an approximately 60Â°C oven for 4 hours, then allow it to cool naturally. (New electrolytic cells and electrodes are generally not cleaned and can be used directly)
2. Put the discoloration silica gel into the drying tube (be careful not to load the powder); insert the silicone rubber pad into the injection cock and screw in the fastening stud; carefully put the stirrer in the titration cell; then in the cathode chamber, Measure the ground of the battery, drying tube, injection cock and sealing plug, and evenly apply a thin layer of vacuum grease. Do not install the drying tube and sealing plug in the cathode chamber. Others are mounted on the corresponding parts. Gently rotate a few times to seal it well.
3. About 100-120 mL of electrolyte is injected into the cathode chamber through the sealed funnel through the sealed port, and then the funnel is used to inject the electrolyte through the drying tube socket of the cathode chamber. The levels of the cathode and anode chambers should be substantially level. After completion, install the drying tube and sealing plug and gently rotate it for several times to make it well sealed (the electrolyte loading should be performed in a fume hood).
4. Place the titration cell on the electrolysis cell holder on the main unit, and insert the measuring electrode plug and the electrolysis electrode plug on the cathode chamber into the measuring and electrolytic socket respectively.
three. Reagent adjustment and blank current removal reagent adjustment: press the power switch, the LCD screen is light, and the power is turned on. Adjust the stirrer's stirring speed control knob to make the electrolyte in the anode chamber whirlpool, but it cannot splash on the pool wall. At this time, if the state shows iodine and prompt: Please inject proper amount of pure water. Press the electrolysis button, and use a 50 ul injector to draw a certain amount of pure water (approximately 20-50 ul of fresh water is required for the new reagent). Slowly inject the reagent into the reagent via the injection cock. The color of the reagent slowly changes from dark brown to light yellow until the state becomes over-water. There will be a real-time electrolysis curve and the display will start counting. At this point remove the injector and wait for the instrument to automatically adjust the balance. The instrument status is normal and the alarm reaches equilibrium.
Blank current removal: If the electrolysis curve is high or the measurement indication is not stable, moisture is attached to the wall of the titration cell. At this point, the electrolysis may be turned off, the titration tank may be removed, and the titration tank may be slowly and obliquely rotated so that the water on the tank wall is absorbed, and then electrolysis is continued by pressing the electrolysis button. This step can be repeated several times, the electrolysis curve will drop to a relatively low level, and the measurement signal can be tested for stability.
Through the above operations, if the blank current (electrolytic curve) still can not be reduced, it may be affected by the infiltration of moisture from the atmosphere, or it may be caused by the moisture absorption of the ceramic filter plate in the cathode chamber. At this point should check the titration tank grinding joint sealing surface, whether the failure of silicone, injection plug silicone rubber mat hole is too large, and the cathode chamber cleaning and drying effect is good. Repeat the above operation by performing the appropriate processing.
four. The effect of the size of the blank current on the measurement accuracy When measuring the moisture content in the sample, in order to obtain high-precision data, we hope that the blank current is as small as possible. In general, measurements can be performed as long as the status indication is normal. When there are special requirements on the measurement accuracy or the water content in the tested sample is small, the electrolytic curve should be as low and stable as possible, and the measurement signal is relatively stable, which is favorable for measuring low-level samples.
Fives. Calibration of the instrument When the instrument reaches the equilibrium point and is stable, the pure water can be used for calibration (electrolytic switch (7) should be pressed).
1. Use a 0.5 Î¼l syringe to dispense 0.1 Î¼l of purified water to prepare for sample injection.
2. Press the start key.
3. Inject 0.1 Î¼l of pure water into the electrolyte of the anode compartment through the injection cock, taking care to insert the needle tip into the electrolyte and avoid contact with the cell wall or electrode. The titration will start automatically after the injection.
4. The buzzer sounds and the state is normal, indicating that the electrolysis has reached the end point. The display result should be 100Â±10 Î¼g. The calibration is usually 2 or 3 times. The number can be determined within the error range.
6. Instrument Setup and Function Selection Press Setup to enter the parameter setting interface. Press â†‘ â†“ â†“ â†“ ' â†’ ' â†’ â†’ â†’ â†’ â†’ â†’ â†’ â†’ ' â†’ â†’ â†’ â†’ â†’ â†’ â†’ â†’ â†’ â†’ â†’ â†’ â†’ â†’ â†’ ã€‚ ã€‚ ã€‚ ã€‚ ã€‚ ã€‚ ã€‚ ã€‚.
Formula selection: Press 'â†’' to select 'Formula Details' and press OK to enter the detailed calculation formula. After returning, input 0-6 digits as needed to select the calculation formula and press the OK key.
Key sound: Select 'On', 'Off' to open, close the key sound.
Automatic printing: Select 'On', 'Off' to open, turn off the automatic print function.
Display time: Move the cursor to the desired position. Press the number lock button, the display prompts: the number key opens, press the corresponding number key to modify the time, press the OK key to confirm. Press the return key to return to the test interface.
Press the Print key to print the current data or record Press the Record button to enter the history record. Press the 'â†’' or 'â†' buttons to find the desired record. Press the Delete button to delete the current record. Press the return key to return to the test interface.
The formation of fluoride crystal mica is a sub-grade, and does not adsorb impurities. It was selected by the Chinese Academy of Sciences Environmental Biology Research Center Peking University, Tsinghua University, Shanghai Fudan University, Nanjing University, and more than 100 national research institutions and universities for AFM substrate After (microscopy carrier wave), the relevant person said: Compared to natural mica, fluorite mica has better flatness and less adsorption impurities. The images observed in the analysis of the DNA structure, especially in the 1 nm to 100 nm scale, have observed surface interference fringes not found in the natural mica experiment, which are clearly dozens of times better than the natural mica substrate. Experts involved in the experiment believe that the use of fluoride mica instead of natural mica as a substrate material is expected to catch up with the international level.
The main performance in the field of atomic force microscopy:
Beijing University of Technology, Zhejiang University, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Xi'an Jiaotong University, Harbin Institute of Technology, Jilin University, Northeast Normal University, Shaanxi Normal University, Sichuan University, China University of Science and Technology, Chongqing University, Tongji University, Shenzhen University
Microscope Substrate,Afm Substrate,Growth Substrate,Multilayer Substrate
Changchun City Taiyuan FluorphlogopiteCo. Ltd. , https://www.micaslice.com